-Currently, THT is the official distributor of GE protective relay products in Vietnam market. The electrical system in Vietnam uses a lot of GE relays provided by THT. All of them work stably and receive high performance ratings from the users.
* Transformer is applied in electrical system with the purpose of reducing power loss during long-distance transmission of electricity - from production to consumption. Understanding the importance of transformers in the system, GE relays offer great features such as:
- Diverse product segments: GE has a wide range of products suitable for many power levels of transformersMultifunctional protection relay: Integrates many protection functions from basic such as 50/51, 49, ... to advanced functions such as 87T, 87GT, ... in accordance with protection requirements of cutomer
- Advanced technology: GE's patented technology helps the transformer operate effectively, reducing operation losses as well as increasing the life of the transformer.
- Multi-relay relays: Integrating communications from the most popular to the most modern such as Modbus RTU / TCP-IP, IEC61850, ... GE relays can connect well with existing systems of factory.
- Exemplary design: With the standard 19 "Rack design, the GE relays are suitable for most existing electrical panel designs. In addition, the draw-out design series saves time. testing, installation and maintenance-upgrade time, believing that customers will be satisfied with GE's products.
- Works well with a variety of environmental conditions: With an IP54-rated body and standards for impact resistance, GE relays work well in a variety of difficult conditions smoothly. In addition, with the patented work environment monitoring system, GE relays show all necessary parameters of operating conditions and equipment conditions.
> In addition, when using GE products, customers also enjoy additional incentives:
+ Designed, tested and fully assembled at GE facilities
+ Guaranteed under GE's 10-year warranty
|DEVICE NUMBER||FUNCTION||DEVICE NUMBER||FUNCTION|
|DEVICE NUMBER||FUNCTION||51N||Neutral Time Overcurrent|
|21P||Phase Distance||51P||Phase Time Overcurrent|
|21G||Ground Distance||59N||Neutral Overvoltage|
|24||Volts Per Hertz||59P||Phase Overvoltage|
|27P||Phase Undervoltage||67N||Neutral Directional Overcurrent|
|27X||Auxiliary Undervoltage||67P||Phase Directional Overcurrent|
|49||Thermal Overload||68||Power Swing Blocking|
|50BF||Breaker Failure||78||Out-of-Step Tripping|
|50G||Ground Instantaneous Overcurrent||81O||Overfrequency|
|50N||Neutral Instantaneous Overcurrent||81U||Underfrequency|
|50P||Phase Instantaneous Overcurrent||81R||Rate of Change of Frequency (ROCOF)|
|50/87||Instantaneous Differential Overcurrent||87G||Restricted Ground Fault|
|51G||Ground Time Overcurrent||87T||Transformer Differential|
- For more information about the product, please visit the link
Or contact us directly to receive the most dedicated advice.