- GE provides enhanced reliability through advanced protection for a wide range of bus protection applications. Our highly skilled technology teams understand bus bar principles and protection techniques and use them to design, manufacture and support bus protection solutions that can be applied to a vast array of applications.
- High magnitude fault currents require the high-speed operation of the bus bar protection to limit the damage. However, this high-speed clearing must be balanced against the need for security. Tripping incorrectly for an external fault may cause large outages and jeopardize power system stability.
- High-speed protection algorithm for enhanced stability with trip times of 0.75 power cycle
- Superior CT saturation detector that operates with only 2 msec of saturation-free current for enhanced through-fault stability
- Suitable for different bus configurations, scalable architecture to protect up to 24 feeders
- Advanced IEC61850 Ed. 1 and Ed. 2 certified implementation and complete setting in a single SCL file ensures interoperability, device management optimization and reduced cost of ownership
- Routable GOOSE (R-GOOSE) enables GOOSE messages going beyond the substation, which enables wide area protection and control applications
- Use high-speed communications to reduce wiring and installation costs
- Robust network security enabling Critical Infrastructure Protection through user command logging, and dual permission access control
- Integrated isolator position monitoring & alarming
- Application flexibility with multiple I/O options including high density I/O, programmable logic, modularity, and specific customization
- An integrated large, full-color display, provides real-time visualization and control of the protected bay, via a bay mimic as well as annunciator functionality and graphical visualization of phasors
- Single bus, breaker-and-half busbar configurations, double Bus and triple Bus with and without bus couplers
- Re-configurable multi-section busbar with up to 24 feeders
- For more information about the product, please visit the link
Or contact us directly to receive the most dedicated advice.
Notification ! Documents for this product are currently being updated.