Jazz® and M91™
For simple PLC control—with text-only HMI + keypad
Jazz ® & M91™ are full-function programmable controllers (PLCs) with onboard I/Os and a built-in textual HMI panel, specifically designed to control small machines and simple-to-medium automation tasks. Compact, economical–low-budget control without compromising on features.
U90 Ladder™ - Jazz® & M91™ Software
All-in-One programming environment. Simple development of both Ladder and HMI applications.
Jazz® & M91™ Hardware
Both Jazz® & M91™ HMI panels offer 2 lines x 16 characters text display and embedded keypad. Both are available in models offering a range of on-board I/O configurations including high-speed and temperature options.M91 programmable controllers are scalable, and are compatible with a full line of I/O expansion modules.
- Shaft-encoder inputs and PWM outputs
- Direct temperature inputs
- Auto-tune PID, up to 4 loops
- Date & time-based control Database
- Full source upload
- Up to 80 user-designed screens
- Multilingual: supports over 15 languages and 20 graphic symbols
- Scroll between pre-programmed recipes/menus
- Memory and communication monitoring via HMI – No PC needed
- Mini USB for programming
- 1 Port may be added: Serial/Ethernet
- SMS messaging via GSM
- Remote access utilities
- PC access via MODBUS or OPC server
- Supports MODBUS protocol
- CANbus (in C models only)
- User-defined ASCII strings, enable communication with external devices
- RS232/RS485 built-in port
General Features: SMS via GSM, 3G Modem support, Remote access utilities
If you need more information, please visit this website:
or contact us for product details.
Notification ! Documents for this product are currently being updated.